Fried Spiced Eggplant

Leave a Comment
friedeggplant.jpg

Fried Spiced Eggplant 


Pictured are my absolute favorite snack/appetizer of all time: the almighty eggplant! Eggplants are great for your brain, since they protect cell membranes; they also contain plenty of antioxidants, and they are great for cardiovascular health! What a load for a purple vegetable to pack! I'm very health conscious, I run marathons and I watch what I eat. I love being "fit" and energetic! However, with a sweet tooth and a slight addiction to chocolate, the quest to eating healthy becomes a struggle sometimes. :(

But, who says healthy foods can't taste good? I found a recipe for eggplants and I fell in love! It is absolutely guilt free and delicious at the same time! Cooking is good for the soul, and stomach, so check out the recipe below and get your pans out! :)

Recipe Here 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Very much appreciation for reading! Don't forget to drop a comment, have a fabulous day and stay prep!

Alexis Le. Powered by Blogger.