Fresh Paint

6 comments

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” 


Color will usher your look into any season, be it light pastels for spring, or warm shades for the fall, so give neutral nails a festive shade of the season. I'm a little rebel, a rule breaker, and I say, "To it with the seasons!"

Forget warm, comforting shades of oranges and browns for the fall. Forget cute little painted pumpkin nails.

I'm going for a fresh paint of spring.



Fresh Paint




1. Green Thumb

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."

This minty green is a subtle, livelier alternative to the darker hues of green.

2. Pretty in Pink

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

The color pink reflects light, and so it makes your hands look younger!

3. The Teal Deal

"It is only after years of preparation that the young artist should touch color - not color used descriptively, that is, but as a means of personal expression."

It's a bold and daring color, teal me about it!

4. Red Hot

“Red", I write "is the color of life. It's blood, passion, rage. It's menstrual flow and after birth. Beginnings and violent end. Red is the color of love. Beating hearts and hungry lips. Roses, Valentines, cherries. Red is the color of shame. Crimson cheeks and spilled blood. Broken hearts, opened veins. A burning desire to return to white.”
― Mary Hogan, Pretty Face

Traffic stopping shades such as this looks amazing on anyone! Especially short, rounded nails!

FUN FACT: Red is a man's favorite color on a women's nails.

5. Orange Juice (My most favorite drink ever!)

"There is no blue without yellow and without orange."
Vincent Van Gogh

This is a fresh color that works best on warm, olive, skin tones.


Have fun painting! What are your favorite hues?



6 comments:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: The “Bullseye” Method .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Very much appreciation for reading! Don't forget to drop a comment, have a fabulous day and stay prep!

Alexis Le. Powered by Blogger.